Saturday, February 18, 2017

And just wait



Our wrists were tied crossed behind our back,

Our elbows were lashed together with rope.

Our forearms were taped.

Rope covered our torso.




They blindfolded us and forced us to march, bound and blind, the but of a gun at times jabbing into my spine.

We waked for hours until we reached a building when they moved us int

We were put on our knees, and our thighs and feet were now tied.



Then the pulled the blindfold off of my eyes.  My two brothers were still blind.  As they began to gag me my eyes finally focused....



The tight gag silenced my screams as I was noosed with my brothers.

The nooses were pulled up until our necks bent backwards.

The sweat streamed off of us which made for great ransom photos.

Blindfolded again, we would have to stay perfectly still, and just wait.

No comments: