Saturday, February 25, 2017

Then my screams began


The three of them wrestled Marco to the ground.  One shoved a gun into his mouth, another pulled his arms behind his back and the third took rope and tied his wrists, elbows and biceps as tight as he could.  The gun was pulled from his mouth, a rag shoved in, and wide tape circled his mouth.

The got him to his knees and the walked him to the garage.



In side was his younger brother Mike.  He too had bound arms and a gag, but his ankles were tied and, his legs bent, roped to his wrists.



Next to him was his best friend Calvin, hogtied like Mike

They took Marco and dumped him between Calvin and Mike, bound his feet and hogtied him.

Then they turned the three of them around so their weight was on their bent legs and arms.

At once their hamstrings cramped and they broke out into a sweat.

With one of the staying as guard, they locked the door and took off.

He took his knife and cut off Marco and Mike's shirts.

Then he put the knife on Calvin's chest and made circles with it as the boy screamed in terror in his gag.

"Yeah, you better hope they pay the ransom, or you boys will be tortured!"


====================================================================


They cut Calvin and Mike's hogtie, and dragged them by their feet into the old barn.  There they dumped them on the floor.  I was still in the van, working the ropes, frantically trying to get free.  It took them some time to get me--  they dragged me in.

There, hanging from their ankles were my brother and his best friend!

They had put them back to back, and tied each of their biceps to each other's.  They had tied their ankles together and hoisted them up.  Their eyes were now taped.  Sweat trickled down their torsos and faces, puddling on the floor below them.

Helpless, they took me to be strung up.  They took the rope from  the rafters and tied it around my bound elbows and hoisted me up.  My shoulders dislocated as I hung by my arms, gagged screaming and gasping for air.





They need proof they had kidnapped us, so they grabbed the boy hair and began to cut it off with the knife. He jerked and groaned but their was nothing he could do.  I watched him move to my kid brother next.  I thought I would puke


...as they hacked at my brother' hair and grabbed his beads and medal.  Mike made no sound as they tortured him  -- Calvin was weeping.

Then they came for me.

"Let's see what we can use from you."

It was then that my screams began.

No comments: