Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The long night


 
"We thought we could escape.  We ended up caught, beaten up, and tied up."










It was stupid to try to escape.  I was against it.

We were together,
locked in a room. They had searched us, we stripped to the waist, but at least we were not hurt or tied up.

Now we had been beaten up, hung up by our arms, and had a choking gag stuffed down our throats.



Now that they had us tied up they decided to torture us in a video for our parents to motivate them to pay the ransom.

They hoisted me up a foot off the floor.  My arms pulled back, the ropes tightened, my shoulders were pounding in agony, and my gagged screams 
made a damm good ransom video.



They took one of the twins, hoisted him up by his arms, tied his ankles, bent his legs back, and tied his ankles to his neck.  The slow torture was meant for his brother, who had to watch his brother choke and be helpless to help him.



When the ransom was paid, they were left, hanging by their arms.  They were told their location would be made known to the authorities the next morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where the first two photos with the cowboy came from? It's so damn hot.

Kirkone said...

I wish I did.

Anonymous said...

I actually found it haha. If you want, google "scrappy vs. Joey Nux" and you'll find it.

Kirkone said...

Wow Thanks