Saturday, September 18, 2021

A billion dollar ransom



 
"I stripped to the waist, put my arms behind my back, and surrendered my body to the ropes.  They knew what they were doing... it was very tight.  When I was blindfolded and gagged, they pumped a syringe into each of my shoulders, and I was plunged into darkness."



"When we came to we were strung up by our feet.  We could hear them making outlandish ransom demands.... $1 billion dollars.  The blindfolds were removed and we saw the cameras..."




"They beat us, live streaming it.  They plummeted our heads, chests abs and bound arms and wrists, with fists, belts and sticks, until we were a broken bloody mess.   They they turned off the cameras and cut us down."



 "We were hognecked, ankles to our necks, broken and bound.. and knowing that they could never raise a billion dollars... wondering what's next."


No comments: