Friday, September 27, 2019

Held for Ransom

Josh just looked at his buddies, bound and gagged as he was.  The fear in his gut made him want to puke, but he controlled it --- gagged with a rag in his mouth covered with tape he didn't want to choke on his own vomit.

He enjoyed working out with his friends.... a good sweat felt good.  But now the sweat dripped off his body, and his arms and legs hurt!


"Please don't gag me," Billy begged.  "I won't say anything!"
A hard slap across Billy's face had the roped boy crash on the floor. Pulled up by his hair, put into a choke hold, the rag was shoved down is throat, and the duct tape circled over his mouth and around his head.  Put back on the chair, his torso was roped to it, leaving Billy whimpering with terror.





We were marched into this dark room.  I was made to put my arms behind my back.  A pair of plastic cuffs were slid up my arms to my biceps and tightened.  It hurt but a grit my teeth and a second pair was slid up just above my elbows, and pulling my forearms together tied off.  They tightened my biceps more and a uncontrolled scream came from deep within me.  A rag was shoved into my mouth, and I was taped gagged as a third set of cuffs secured my wrists. Roping my thighs and feet, I was dumped onto a chair, and my torso circled with ropes lashed me to it.  My feet were pulled under the chair and bound to the back rung between the two chair legs.


Time passed slowly.  I could feel moisture on my forearms, matting the hair.  I figured the plastic cuffs had cut into my upper arms and elbows, and blood trickled down with sweat.
Every joint in my body was pounding with pain, from my shoulders, down my spine, to my butt and cramped legs.  I could not move an inch to find some release.  I did all I could to hold it in, but I lost it and pissed on myself.  My head slumped to my chest, and I wept.



We ended being tied up like that for some 15 hours before the ransom was paid and we were rescued.  But the experience toughened us up, and we all decided to join the Marines.

No comments: