Saturday, September 21, 2019

The Carter Boys






















"Get the rope and tie them up!"




ROPED.
GAGGED.
BLINDFOLDED.
TAKEN.
HELD FOR RANSOM.


Bound hand and foot, dumped onto the splintery wooden barn floor, face down, the dry wooden splinters stabbing their chest and bellies.

Next to each other...

They took a long barn pole and laid it under our upper arms, across our backs.  Each of our biceps was hemp roped to it, as tight as they could.  My arms felt they would explode!  Then the grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back... while another pushed up my bound wrists.  My biceps bulged and the rope cut deep into our muscle!  A rope from our wrists was tied around our necks!






Cutting my feet free, they removed my boots, socks, and pants, leaving me just wearing my shorts.  Crossing my ankles, they tied them together, and roped my thighs too.  Bending my legs back, and sitting on my shins, they roped my ankles to my wrists.  Now, if I tried to relax the cramps in my hamstrings, I could CHOKE!




It was rope torture!  Our gagged groans filled the old barn as we lay still in a pool of sweat.  They set up cameras, one for each of us, focusing on the rope burn on our necks, biceps and wrists.

Then they left us, now knowing how long or even if we would ever be set free, our cries so loud not even the gags could silence them,


No comments: