Sunday, May 13, 2018

I Like being tied up.





As the parents of the kidnapped boys watched, the Bandanna around Jake's forehead was pulled down over his eyes.  A knotted bandanna was put between the boy's teeth.  He got up and was turned around and walked from the camera by two masked men.

They could see that Jake's sleeves had been rolled up baring his arms which were bound at his biceps, elbows, forearms and wrists.

His father gasped.  His mother began to cry as the image of the bound boy faded from the camera.



Again they watch as Ashton was blindfolded, gagged and led away, his bound arms a sickly purplish color.



   


 After we made that video the four of us here hogtied. They roped up our thighs, knees and ankles and bent our legs back.  Someone sat on my shins.  The other tied my wrists to my ankles.  For the first time I screamed in the gag as my thighs cramped up.  I broke out into a cold sweat that drenched my face, saturating the blindfold and my shirt.  My arms now were burning yet a cold shiver took control of my body.  I could feel my friends moan and groan as they too were hogtied.  Somebody patted my head.  "Comfy?"  I muttered "Fuck you" through the gag.

We tried to free ourselves when they left, but it was impossible.  We were able to get the bandannas off of our eyes and onto our foreheads so we could see each other's struggles.  We even tried to get to each other.... impossible.

Hours seemed like days.  We struggled and squirmed trying to get free, but it was impossible.  

When the FBI finally came we were bound and gagged for 10 hours.  My arms fell limp at my sides, I could not stand.  A medic was putting a cream on the ropeburn and helping me bend my arms to get the blood flowing.  It hurt like hell but soon we were all on our feet.  But we were able to get into the van which took us to the hospital.


Yet, we toughened up through the ordeal, and I discovered one thing about me....

I LIKE BEING TIED UP!



=====================================================================




No comments: