Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The worse still to come!










Jorge was the first to be roped.  His friends watched as they displayed the ropes that would bind them.


Jorge played mixed martial arts and got tied up several times.  He knew that if he flexed his arms as they were bound, when he relaxed them he would have some wiggle room.  He tried this stunt as they tied him, but they yanked the ropes deep into his muscular arms.  The veins were popping out of his forearms... his wrists were numb.  


When the finished tying me up, they dragged me by my feet and tied a long rope hanging from the rafters.

I was on my belly as they began to hoist me up.
As my body dragged across the the old wooden floor, splinters stuck into my shoulders, the side of my face, and my chest and stomach.  

It was too painful and I was screaming in terror as my head listed off the floor.

So I was hanging, upside down, swaying as I heard them hoist up my two friends.










Now hanging by our feet they videoed us as they used our bodies as punching bags!

When they finished beating us up, they stopped the
camera, lowered us down, and tied our ankles to
our necks.

There we remained, beaten and bound, unable to move, left to wait and wonder if we would be rescued or is the worse still to come.

No comments: