Sunday, October 8, 2017

The sun beat down on our chests




They were stripped to the waist and strung up by their wrists.

The scorching sun beat down on their bare chests.






Their heads were taped.


My upper arms were lashed
to the sides of the pole and
were tightened like a
tourniquet.  A rope circled my
neck several times.

My ankles were crossed and
tied behind the pole and
my thighs were bound the
same way as my legs.












                                                                 
My chest was on fire.
Blisters were forming.

My body squirmed looking
for some relief.

The bastards took
liquor and splashed my
chest with it.

The alcohol cause me
so much pain
that I screamed the
gag off!

They quickly gagged
me again and left me
to roast.






When the ransom was finally paid,
they cut us down.

My upper arms were bleeding
profusely for the rope has cut through
the muscle.  I was limp and hardly
conscious, yet the still tied my
wrists behind my back.

The drove us for some time.








With our hands still tied behind our backs, they dumped us in the middle of nowhere.

We struggled to get to our feet, and then our tortured bodies began to walk seeking help, the sun
still beating down on our chests.




No comments: