Tuesday, December 21, 2021

72 hours


 
"The ball gag was making us choke.  The tape over our eyes pressed deep into our sockets. The ropes made movement impossible.  The wrists cuffs were very tight, and the thumb cuffs felt like torture." They would come and keep adding rope on us, on our upper arms binding them to the sides of the chair stopping the flow of blood and popping our veins."



"Our bodies were stiff, sitting motionless for hours on end. I tried to shift my weight as much as the bounds would allow, not even an inch was possible, just to get some relief.  I began to measure time by the drops of my sweat dripping from my brow and soaking my shirt."



"They would get drunk, and take turns slapping our faces as hard as they could so that the chair would tip over and crash on its side, crushing our tied upper arms, and pulling us back up by our hair."  By now we were hungry and thirsty, and we pissed and shit on ourselves."


"When the finally left us, eternity seemed to pass.  I figured they left us to slowly die tied up to a chair."


"But we were rescued.  The ransom was paid.  We were medivacked to the hospital were we found out we had been bound and gagged for over 72 hours!"


No comments: