Saturday, November 27, 2021

Whimpering and Broken


 Coach Benson and Ryan, one of the boys on the team, appeared in the video.  Ryan was gagged.  Their faces: sweaty.... they were stressed.  Coach begged for the ransom to be paid, or they will never see him or the boys again.




The video ended with a photo of one of the boys roped in such a way that after a while it would be torture.



We just lay there on the beds tied up.  The strain on our shoulders made the pain go right down our spines.  Our arms, numb, yet burning.  Our hamstrings cramped.

At times some would come and check our ropes, yanking on our arms, increasing the agony, and tightening the ropes even more.  Then he would tickly our feet, making us squirm in our bonds, the coarse ropes burning our skin.




My powerful arms were useless.  I was terrified that I could not move them.  I could feel my shirt soaked with sweat. They put a metal rod into the ropes between my biceps, and turned it, forcing them closer together, and recorded my gagged screams as it felt like my shoulders were being torn from my body.



The school board paid the ransom.

The kidnappers left the boys in the ropes, now whimpering and broken, waiting to be rescued.

It took 24 hours before the authorities found them. 




No comments: