Friday, November 5, 2021

Ropeburn



 
They were prepared with lots of rope.  And they knew how to use it... binding the teammates tightly and making sure it dug in to bare skin.







"I was blindfolded.  My hands were behind my head. They cut away my shirt.

They took the round rope and traced it up and down my arms... it felt like sand paper.  They were terrorizing me and maximizing my fear.  Then they roped me up as tight as they could, and I could feel the ropeburn on my arms, chest and gut."




"They kept hoisting me up and down, dunking me into the barrel.  My body squirmed in the ropes as I gasped for air.  When they finally stopped, they dumped me to the ground, blindfolded and gagged me, not before I looked down to my chest and gut, and saw that the ropes had now drawn blood."


"They finished their torture game, and left us hogtied, drenched in sweat and blood oozing from the ropeburn, hoping that we would be  rescued when the ransom was paid."



No comments: