Thursday, July 29, 2021

Waiting for the ropes


 
"They made us strip to the waist, remove our shoes and socks, empty our pockets, smash our phones, and face the wall.


We knew we were going to be tied up.


The sweat began to trickle down our chests and from our arm pits as we waited.....

They toyed with us....

Taking tape and circling it around our heads covering our eyes...

Pushing our socks into our mouths and taping a tight gag...


Taking the rope they would tie us with and rubbing it on our arms, like sandpaper, scratching our skin and pulling out the hairs.



I crossed my wrists behind my back.  Two of them worked together to bind me.

At my wrists, elbows and biceps they twisted the ropes, then they would pull the ends like a tug-of-war...

...the tightness was torture.

Blood squirted from my elbows and wrists...


...were my arms were tied, they circled my chest and abs, squeezing my forearms into my spine.

Then they tied my ankles, put me in a choke hold, and pounded my gut until my legs buckled.

Dumped in the back of a truck, we were taken away.


===================================


They pulled the tape off Billy's head, and dragged him in front of a camera.



"Please quickly pay the ransom.

We have been beaten and tied up.

Our arms and wrists are bleeding from the tight ropes.

If you don't....


The screen went dark... with a still of Ryan.....



...being beat up.



No comments: