Monday, May 20, 2019

Assholes









The trail seemed endless.



The ropes were tight and cut deep into their skin.


The fraternity brothers decided to try it.

They made it very real.  We were tight up real tight with rough rope..  It really hurt!
Without our shirts there was no protection for our skin.
I never had been tied up before and it was really freaky... helpless feelings, heart pounding faster, and cold sweat coming from every poor.


After we were marched for miles, bound, we reached our weekend home.



When we got to the abandoned cabin, we were put on the ground lying on our stomachs.  Our boots and socks were removed and we were pantsed, leaving us only in our shorts.
Our socks were shoved in our mouths.  I wanted to puke but controlled myself as my mouth was taped up, and my legs and feet tied with the same rope.

Then I was put over one of our kidnapper's shoulders, carried into the cabin, and dumped onto the floor.



I was put on my knees and pushed face to face with one of my bound fraternity brothers.  They began to duct tape us together, the tape circling our bound arms many times, pushing our chests and bellies into each other.

Then we were pushed onto our sides, and our bound legs were taped together from our thighs
down to our ankles.  Finally our eyes were taped.

We were helpless.  It felt like it was real.

Then they photographed us.
Began to tickle our feet and pour beer on us.  It felt like a frigging initiation.


Until one of them grabbed my hair and shouted into my
ear.

"Asshole.  You really have been kidnapped, and we asking $1 million for the four of you.  We'll leave you either to slowly die or be rescued if and when we get the money!"

We lay sweating onto each other, squirming against the ropes and tapes, and screaming helpless in our gags wondering how we could have been suck assholes!





No comments: