Thursday, December 13, 2018

Shore Leave













"We were weak from the waterboarding and not having any food or water since we were captured.
I could hear the cell door open and we were hurled to the floor on our backs, our arms lashed in front of us.

They stripped us of the rest of our uniforms... all we had were our shorts.  Then they crossed my ankles and roped them.

Pushing my torso forward the bent me until my face was in my feet.  Then the forced my tied ankles behind my head.

My body contorted.

My spine was at the breaking point.

We were screaming and moaning in our gags.

They roped around my torso and legs binding me in that position.

"Twenty four hours and we be back to see if you are ready to talk, if not we will horsewhip your backs until you are dead."

The cell was closed.

We lay there, bound in torture ropes, until we heard the explosions and the navy seals rescued us.







No comments: