Sunday, July 15, 2018

Beaten. Bound. Buried alive.









They pulled their arms behind their backs, crossed their wrists, and tightly secured them with a rough hemp rope. Held by their arms, they were gut punched until they collapsed.  Their ankles were tied.

The boys had hoped that they would be tied up and not shot.  They never anticipated
 being beaten, bound and taken.

"They shoved a rag in my mouth and another rag was put between my teeth and tied around my head.
 I was grabbed over somebody's shoulder and carried outside and dumped into a trailer.  They bent my legs and tied my wrists to my ankles.  My friends were dumped next to me.  They closed the back of the trailer and we drove for hours."



When the trailer stopped they cut my hogtie and dragged me out by my feet.  It was muddy and swampy.  I could see a ladder sticking out of a hole.




They roped my elbows together and weaved it around my upper arms, cutting deep into my biceps and triceps.  They they dragged me to the hole, put my feet over it and loved me down a good twelve feet, wrenching my shoulders from their sockets!



They lowered the four of us down into the hole.  We were standing, facing each other. It was so fucking tight we almost could not breath, so squashed were our bodies together.  Bound as we were and helpless, we became a pool of sweat looking up their smiling faces.



We were screaming as much as our gag allowed as they shoveled dirt on top of us.  We scrapped the skin off our arms and wrists desperately trying to free ourselves.
The kept piling the dirt on top of us until it reached our chins. 

They they stopped.

They took many wood branches and covered the hole.

Then they drove away and left us.

As the sound of thunder got louder and louder.....

Overcoming the sound of our gagged screams.....

as the water began to flood down on us.


No comments: