Thursday, April 19, 2018

The sign









========================================


I got down on my knees.
The one with the blond hair put the butt of his rifle down my throat.
The one wearing the bandanna tied my wrists while the one with the bat weaved rope between my arms just above my elbows.
Then the two of them grabbed the rope ends and jerked, forcing my forearms together, shredding my skin.
I was screaming but he just push the butt of the gun further down my throat.
He pulled the gun out, and I reflexively puked.
A kick in my back made me crash to the ground.
With one of them pushing his boot into my bound elbows, he weaved more rope just above my biceps, at the shoulder, and again the two of the heaved the ends.
Now I could scream as I felt the ropes cut deep into my muscle and my shoulders dislocating.
They turned me onto my back, ripped off part of my shirt, and shoved it into my mouth.
Then they duct taped me head, gagging me.
Binding my legs just above my thighs and at my ankles,
I was dumped into the truck.



The one with the bat pulled me out of the truck and put me over his shoulder.
He carried me into the old barn.


He dumped me onto the floor.  Grabbing my hair, he pulled me to my knees and circled my whole torso with more ropes.  By now I was numb and dripping sweat from my head and blood from my
arms.  Throwing a rope over a beam in the rafters, he tied the two ends around my neck until I
at the point of choking.

 He ripped my shirt off, took the bat, and starting beating me.  He hit my gut, my chest and the back of my arms.  NO TRESPASSING!!! NO TRESPASSING!!! he kept screaming as the thuds continued and the sweat sprayed from my face.  When he finally broke one of my ribs, I slumped, choked, and then everything went dark!



When we finally gained consciousness the three of us, still bound and gagged, had been dumped by the river.  I turned my body as best as I could and put my arms in the water.  What a relief!!!

I turned to one of my friends and crawled as best I could and got my
face in his bound hands.  He pulled off my gag.  Blood came out of
my mouth.  I spit it out.

I could hardly speak, but I told him my plan.  I got my teeth onto the knots holding his wrists and elbows fast and began to pull them loose.  Soon he was able to have leverage in his lower.  I turned my
back toward him and he was able to untie me.  My hands and arms were trembling.  Puss oozed from the rope burns. 

I untied my friends.

We stumbled to our feet, put our arms around each other and began to walk for help, until I tripped and looked down, and in the dirt....



No comments: