Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Best buds kidnapped!





Jason was trembling as he watched the kidnappers bind his friends. Pulling his arms behind his back, they removed his watch and bound them:  elbows and wrists.  Circling rope around his chest, his upper arms were lashed to his sides.  Now on his knees, they tied his thighs and wrists, pushed him forward so he fell onto his gut, they hogtied his ankles and wrists and taped up his head.


Benny made the mistake of struggling with the kidnappers as the ties him up, so they gave the boy a full roping. Now hogtied, numb and cramped, all Benny could do was sweat.




Then they lashed up Dakota. 

===================================================================


Yeah, it was fucking hell.  I laid there
with my buddies hogtied.
We were like that for 36 hours.
There was no way of getting out.

Finally the ransom was paid and we were rescued.

So my buddies and I now play a game called challenge.  And see that rope....

Guess what?

I'm going to be kidnapped, but this time
I better get free or else!!!!!!!!

No comments: