Sunday, January 21, 2018

The sweat box




They needed a place to stay.
To hide from the authorities....
For some time.







They had rounded up the Jensen brothers and quickly secured their wrists behind their backs with rope.

Their long ordeal was just beginning!

When they got my hands tied they took strong Gorilla Tape and circled my head a dozen times, covering my eyes, between my teeth, covering my mouth.  Using more rope that forced my elbows together, bound them, and then taped my forearms from elbows to wrists.

They weaved the rope between my upper arms, around my biceps, and pulled them as close as they could without tearing my shoulder from my torso.

It was torture.  Every breath was labored.  Even in the hot sun my sweat turned cold

One of them said...
"Put them in the metal shed over there and finish binding them.

I know then we were in deep shit for the shed is a hot box during the say as the sun beats down on it.





They walked me into the shed.
I say on the ground cross-legged.

Using rope the tied my ankles together and for each bent leg the roped around my thigh and shin.

My legs cramped up bad from the position they were forced in, and between that and my bound arms, I was in total anguish.

I could hear them finish binding my younger brothers.  I was already making a plan to get to each other and try to free the knots and escape.....





He was pushing my shoulder forward, crunching my belly until my head was near my bound ankles.

I thought my spine would snap.
I was screaming in the tape gag as he took the duct tape, and around the back of my neck and across my arms behind my back taped my bent torso to my crossed legs!

Now I knew I was completely helpless, totally under their control, impossible to escape.

They closed the door of the shed.

They temperature quickly started to rise.

All we could do was moan and sweat, wondering how long we would be left bound like this in a sweat box!

No comments: