Sunday, January 14, 2018

Better to be tied up than shot!




Their crossed wrists were securely bound behind their backs.
A knotted bandanna made an effective gag.

Ben and Jesse Ryan.

Brothers now bound and abducted.

They were in the back seat of a Jeep as it drove deep in the woods


Watched....





"If you think you Ryan boys are tied now, when we get finished with you you will be crying for
your mama!"













He reached down and put some tape over their eyes.  "Can't give you boys clues of where we are taking you."

So they drove for what seemed like hours, their wrists numb and raw from the tight rope, their mouth dry from the gag, and the sweat beading on the brows trickling down over the tape.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They dragged me out of the Jeep by my arms, across some ground, up some wooden stairs, and threw me
face down on the floor.  Folding up those sleeves of yours boys -- want that rope to cut into those muscular arms of yours."  As soon as he had my sleeves rolled up to my shoulder, he looped my elbows above the joint, put his boot on my forearms for leverage, and yanked my arms together.  A gasped scream went threw the gag as my breath exhaled hard.  "Shut the fuck up!" he yelled as he kicked my face with his boot.  Looping around my biceps, he did the same.  I thought that my shoulders were being torn from my body!  Pulling me to my knees, he looped a rope between my wrists, pulled it between my legs and tying it around my waist.  I soon realized if I tried to get any leverage in my arms to loosen the ropes, I would crush my balls!

They left to get Ben.  I was soaked with a cold sweat, shivering from fear, knowing they had not finished with me yet.







After they tied my arms up, the pulled the tape off of my eyes.  I looked up...  "...shit, they are going to string us up" I thought.
I looked at Jesse.  A small trickle of blood went down his forearm from the ropes binding his elbows.  They had just bound his knees and legs, and dragged his bound body to mine.  We were on our sides, staring at the fear in our eyes as they tied our ankles together.

The feeling of helplessness and hopelessness overwhelmed us as our body bodies slowing dragged across the floor, our feet pointing upward as each heave of the ropes lifted us upward...  until our necks were bent and then.... off the ground, swaying back and forth, upwards and upward until we were strung up, upside down, some 15 feet off of the floor!





We were photographed and videoed.

And then left.

The blood rushing to our heads, our sweat pooling on the floor below us.

Wondering, just wondering if it would have been better to have been shot than tied up!

No comments: