Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Nico


As Josh Winters held his gun at Nico Sanchez, three of his goons grabbed Nico, one by his arms, another by his legs, a third b his head.  The wrestled the 19 year old to the ground.  A pistol was shoved into his mouth and a foot was pressing against his cheek, forcing his head into the dirt.  The pulled his arms behind his back and tied his left wrist to his right bicep, and his right wrist to his left bicep.  They bound his forearms in the middle, then kicked him until he was on his back.





"I wasn't going to go down without a fight, so I began to kick at them.  They kicked me back in my head and gut and balls. I lay there, breathing heavy and they pulled off my boots and socks and pants, crosses my ankles and tied them.

I almost puked when they shoved my socks down my throat. Taking strong duct tape they circled my mouth and my head securing the gag.

Grabbing me by my bound arms, they dragged me through the dirt to the barn.  I felt as if my arms were being torn off my body.

They dumped me on the wooden floor, on my arms and then bent my legs until my crossed ankles were behind my neck.

My spine was snapping.  I was screaming fruitlessly as they tied a rope from my ankles to my bound forearms.

The sweat poured from every pore of my body.

The ankles kept pulling my arms back.

Shoulders, spine, neck, leg cramps.

I was a roped ball of pain.




By now the cameras were rolling recording my moans and watching my body twitch and squirm.

Josh Winters came and spit in my face."

"Daddy will enjoy watching this," he said.

"My eyes were burning with hate as took a close up of my sweaty and bloodied face..


"Now I am going to make you go insane!"    

"Then they broke me.  See, they began to non-stop tickle my feet!"                                              



No comments: