Monday, July 10, 2017

Left



Justin and Elliot knew they were outnumbered and outgunned.  Best friends since high school, they figured they had been kidnapped.  They knew, sooner or latter they would be bound.

But they never anticipated the rope torture.

They got onto the floor and surrendered their arms behind their backs.



Crossing their wrists and ankles they were cruelly tied.




"My wrists went numb at once.  I could feel my pulse pounding.  Each one grabbed my forearms and pushed them together while a third circled my arms with the rope just above my elbows.  I howled in agony for it felt like my shoulders were being ripped off my body.  A rag was shoved down my throat to silence my screams...  I broke out into a cold sweat drenching my shirt.  I looked over at Elliot.  He also was gagged. I could see blood coming from his upper arms as the rope and stress cut our skin raw.  A rope tied between our wrists was put between our legs and around our waist, fixing my wrists deep into my back and crushing my balls.

As they tied my knees mouth mouth was taped several times around my head, totally gagging me.




They dragged Justin and put us back to back.

They roped our biceps together so tightly that our veins were popping through the skin.  Putting a sack over both of our heads it was tied at our necks.  The musty smell our our sweat and the way the rag had been shoved down our throats.....   well it took all the control we had not to puke and suffocate.

Tying our crossed ankles together they hoisted up by by our feet until he hung with our heads a few inches off the floor.


They left us.
We struggled finding it impossible to escape.

We stopped wondering how long we could survive like this...

and if there even was a ransom demand.


No comments: