Saturday, April 22, 2017

Revenge.



Jay Jake and Jesse 


They tied their arms behind their backs at the elbows and wrists with a strong hemp rope.
They shoved a rag in their mouth, and taped over it.
They tied their ankles.

Dragging them one by one, they dumped the ropes Jenson boys into the back of their truck.

They lay their on their backs...

Terrified...



=====================================================================




They pulled me out of the truck and dragged me into the old Franklin barn.
They they ripped of my shirt.

Then they tied up my knees and my thighs, bent my legs back, and tied my wrists and ankles together.



When they had the three of us hogtied they dragged me to the middle of the old barn where ropes were hanging from a rafter.

They tied the rope between my ankles and wrists and hauled me up.

I hung face downward.  My shoulders felt they were being ripped from my body.

The sweat was pouring from my face, dripping onto the floor.



The whole time a camera was rolling.

Then they beat us with their fists......

On our bellies and chests, bound arms, head and legs until we were out cold.

====================================================================

So you want to know what happened and how we survived?  A loud creaking sound brought me back.  I was still hanging when I dropped a few inches.  Our weight was breaking the old rafter.  Suddenly it broke and the three of us fell to the floor.

Again I was knocked out.

When I came to the second time Jay's teeth just cut the hogtie from Jesse.  Now he was biting through the knots on his wrists and arms.  Jesse finally broke free,  His arms were shaking from the spasms of pain from his shoulders to his hands, yet he untied his feet and untied Jay.  They the freed me.

We walked out of the barn, holding on to each other, our bodies shaking and our legs weak until we collapsed on the road.
 And a trucker pulled up and rescued us.

We ended up with broken rips, dislocated shoulders and massive rope burns on our wrists and elbows.  I also had a broken nose.  But our torturers were dumb:  they never hid their faces in the video they posted on Dad's facebook page.  Now they are serving life imprisonment without parole.  So, I guess, at the end of the day, the revenge was ours!
=======================================================================


No comments: