Saturday, March 19, 2022

Spring Brake House of Horrors


 It was not what they expected.

It was Hell.






"Shit... This isn't a game.. its REAL!"



"It was supposed to be a challenge game.  They tied my hands.  We joked around... 'Use a lot of rope, because I'll break free!"  The laughed and taped my eyes and mouth.  The feeling of helplessness was kind of exciting. I was already planning how to free my wrists, when I was hit in the gut and on the back of me arms with a baseball bat.  I at once realized I was in deep shit and this was no game.  I desperately tried to free my hands when I was kicked to the floor.  They started to rope my arms behind my back, forcing my elbows together.  They kicked me around to my back and kicked me in the balls.  I was not soaked with sweat and gasping for breath.  The dragged me and roped was put around my biceps.  Then they hoisted me up and tore off my shirt.


They beat me up, dropped me to the floor, and hogtied me."










"When they left, we struggled to escape.  After hours of working the ropes I was finally free....untied my friends, and broken from the beatings and torture we crawled out looking for help.






No comments: