Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Bound and drugged


 



"I dropped to the floor and put my arms behind my back.  My wrists, ankles and mouth was taped, and I was blindfolded.

I figured they would rob us and then leave, and we could work together to free ourselves, when I smelt the chloroform and realized quickly that did not want to rob us but kidnap us and hold us for ransom when I fell into darkness."


Ryan slowly regained consciousness.


The quickly rolled duct tape around his head, gagging and blindfolding him.



============================

1 month latter......



"Yeah, it took we were told 2 days before we were able to free ourselves.  We laid there ropes up... every time the saw us struggling, we were drugged.  Finally I awoke and they were gone.

I got the tape off my eyes, and rolled over to one of my buddies...



... we got back to back, and with our numb fingers began to works the ropes and get free.




No comments: