Sunday, October 10, 2021

Broken and Bound


 
I was kidnapped and held for ransom.  My name is Ryan.  I am a senior, 18 years old, and the Nebraska state all star quarterback.

I am strong, determined, and tough.  

But rope has a way of taking away strength, determination and toughness.

See, I was tied up!  And my kidnappers did not care if they hurt me.



Shirtless.  Pockets emptied.  They marched me in under gun point.  I saw piles of rope....






I like the challenge of being tied up.  My buddies and I do it all the time.

But this time is was real.

And it was torture!

My arms were at the breaking point, roped behind my back.  The ropes cut deep into the muscle of my biceps and forearms.  My wrists bleed.

The veins popped through my skin... the sweat on my forearms matted my arm hairs.  My torso roped, pushing my arms deep into my back.  Sweat poured from my face and down my chest.  They striped me to my shorts, bound my crossed ankles, kneed and thighs, pulled my hair back and roped my ankles to my neck.



I could not move.  I lay in a pool of sweat.  They began a live steam to the school board and my parents.  I begged and pleaded for help.  Then I was gagged, kicked, beaten, and my head was shaved.


They left the camera on, and there I was,

no strength.

no determination.

no toughness...

Just a tied up whimpering boy, broken and bound.


No comments: