Sunday, July 19, 2020

Kidnapped and Noosed




"With a strong rope they tied our arms behind our backs at our wrists, forearms, elbows and biceps.  It was tight.  Our arms and faces dripped with sweat.  They put a blindfold over our eyes, a gag in our mouths, and taped our heads.  We were standing straight as they roped our ankles, knees and thighs together.

Then the put the noose around our necks.  It was a thick, rough rope and pricked our skin.  They yanked it up so our chins pushed back, our faces sweat soaked.  It was at the choking point!  Our feet were on the floor but our bodies stretched upward tightly.

There they photographed us and videoed us."



"They played with a knife as they videoed me. They traced it on my face, cutting some facial hairs, and on my chest and belly.  They cut some hairs on my belly button and pulled my arms backs to partially shave my forearms.   It was screaming in the gag, but forcing myself not to move, for if I panicked I could choke to death.  Then they left me, breathing heavy, body trickling with sweat."




"Hours passed.  Our necks were scrapped raw.  Time would pass slowly.  At times they would play with the knife... cutting pieces of my hair from my head.  Finally they told us the ransom was paid.  The noose was taken off of our necks and we collapsed onto the floor."

"They pulled my legs back, say on my shins, and tied my wrists to my ankles.  

Then they left us hogtied, helpless until the next morning when the cops came and found was and cut us free."

No comments: