Monday, June 17, 2019

Drugged. Bound. Taken.





The beer was
drugged.
Soon the fraternity brothers
were unconscious.
It was quick work
to rope their arms behind their backs at the wrists, elbows and biceps, and tie their ankles.
A rag stuffed in their mouths and duct tape made a perfect gag!


We were dumped into a van.  I began to go in and out of consciousness.  My head was splitting... when I began to slowly realize I could not move my hands to my head, and that somebody had tied me up.




We were somewhat awake as they dragged us
in.  They circled my chest and then my belly tightly with ropes, roped my thighs, pulled my legs back and tied my ankles to my neck.



Hognecked.
Unable to move.
Tied up with ropes.
Gagged.

We watched as the closed
the metal doors of our prison, plunging us into
darkness, with nobody to hear our terrified gagged screams.



No comments: