Friday, October 19, 2018

Hogtied



There were three of them.
Two began to rope up the Jensen boys while the third covered them with an AKA assault rifle.
They hijacked them and their truck.
Now they would be hogtied.



 We turned around and faced the wall.
They looped a strong rope around my arms just above my elbows and pulled my arms together.  Roping my elbows off they secured my wrists. I could not believe how tight it was and the waves of agony that went from my neck down my back.  My chest heaved out, breathing was labored and I was sweating like a pig.  I yelled in pain but they shoved a old rag in my mouth and taped my head.  Kicking my legs from under me I crashed onto the floor.  They secured my upper arms with ropes around my chest and biceps, then tied my thighs, knees and feet,  Bending my legs back and pulling my hair they roped my ankles to my neck.

Helpless now with no chance to escape I watched them bind my brother.








When they finished binding me, they checked our ropes one last time, and left with our truck.  I could see Jesse's neck was raw from rope burn.  If I moved at all, the rope around my neck just got tighter.  So we had to lay there, still, looking at each others sweaty gagged faces. 

My arms were at the breaking point.  They had tied my biceps in a way that they were only two inches apart!

It felt that my shoulders were being torn from my body.

Then we both realized that they left us to die here.

And out gagged screams for help echoed off our prision
walls.

No comments: