Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Rawhide!





They had no choice.
They did as they were ordered....
 On their bellies, arms behind their backs, wrists crossed.

He had plenty of rawhide
He laced their arms and wrists together, putting the heal of his boot on their arms and backs for leverage.

The rope dug deep into their muscular biceps and forearms.
Their wrists turned purple.

They broke out into a cold sweat.

He bound their knees and feet.

They were gagged with a bandanna stuffed down their throats and rope around their heads between their teeth.




They grabbed their bound bodies and dumped them into the back of their vehicle.



We we got to our destination the pulled me out by my feet
and dragged me along the ground.

I was on my back as they dragged me.

The dirt scrapped away the skin from the backs of my arms.

When the you me in side, they put me on my feet,
hung a rope over a rafter in the roof, and tied it to my elbows.

They pulled it up, and made it taut, my feet on the ground but my were arms strained and pulled back, my head forward, dripping
sweat onto the floor.









The three of us were hanging by our arms.

They videoed us being chest punched and gut punched.

I would loosed my balance

It felt like my shoulders were being torn from my body.

I would struggle to get back on my feet.

And watch them beat up my friends.






Finally they brought in containers of water.

They drenched the ropes on our arms and wrists.

And then, after more videos, they left us.

Now we cowboys know something about rawhide.

As it dries after it gets wet, it shrinks and constricts.

That's when we knew we were fucked.

And all we could do is hope that payed the ransom as
quickly as possible.

Or we would get gangrene...

And loose our fuckin arms!


No comments: