Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hijacked!

The video opened with Coach Rob Jensen sweat covered face against a dark background....



The camera panned to an image of senior Justin Meyer.


The boy looked stressed.  A hand grabbed his hair and his eyes were taped.  Justin did not make a sound.

Again the camera shifted to 18 year old Taylor James, the boy staring at a noose.


Finally, as the family members gasped, it showed Jason Harris roped.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Oh year, we struggled to free ourselves, but it was impossible.  They looked at our arms, and the stronger we were the tighter the tied the ropes.  My arms were so contorted behind my back that I thought they were going to break.  The rope was like a hacksaw!!!  If I struggled too much it would slice my skin down to the muscle.All I could do was lie there, hogtied, and think of the noose."





"Yeah, they would also torment us.  Get this image, I'm all tied up.  My arms are useless and my wrists are tied to my ankles.  I am on my side. The took my socks and shoved them down my throat and taped my mouth.  I felt I was choking and they hear me coughing.  Somebody would pinch my nose, closing off my air.  I would buck and gasp for breath.  Then they let me breath telling me that is like being hung by the noose and I coughed again, I would be first.  I had to maintain control even as I had no control over my body."



No comments: