Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Kidnapped Tickle Tortured


 


Terrified Ryan watched as they gagged his friends. He closed his eyes as he felt his socks being taken off his feet.  He wanted to puke when they shoved them into his mouth and taped him, but he controlled it -- he did not want to choke to death on his own vomit.



I struggled but I was overpowered and they bound me, tying my arms and wrists behind my back, gagging me with my socks and tape.

I has held in a choke hold.  Someone put a rag over my face.  I bucked as much as I could, but being tied up there was nothing I could do.  I caved, unconscious from the chloroform.



The ice cold water splashed into my gagged face brought me back... I was upside-down, and quickly realized that we were strung up by our feet. My head was pounding.  I tried to move my hands buy realized I was still tightly roped up. My buddies were in the same position.  Four cameras were life streaming us.

They came to us, masked.

I prepared for the worse.

I did not expect I would slowly go insane.

For the began to tickle the soles of our feet until the ransom was paid.

No comments: