Saturday, January 9, 2021

Held for Ransom


 


They surrendered their arms behind their backs to the rope.  They looked at the three chairs.  They realized that soon they would be tied to them.  They finally realized their fate:  there were KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM! 





Their hands were tied behind their backs.









They were taped.









Blind.  I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, ready to explode.  

They put me on the chair with my tied hands behind it, and roped my upper arms tightly to the sides. They  crossed ropes over my torso, binding my chest and gut to the chair. They pulled my legs back and tied them to the back feet of the chair.  Then circling mm thighs, they bound them together to the seat of the chair.  Finally they pushed my my bound wrists, pushed me head back, and tied them to my neck.

I could not move!  I just could hear them binding my buddies as my sweat was absorbed into my shirt.


They terrorized us.

I could feel the tip of the knife being traced on my brow and beck, my shoulders and chests, my gut and my balls.  If I moaned or made a sound I would be sharply slapped on my taped face.

They tightened the ropes binding my biceps to the sides of the chairs.  I could feel the veins popping in my forearms and my hands numbing up.



A plastic bag was tied over our heads.  The camera closed in tight on our taped faces.  They live streamed me suffocating, helplessly straining against the ropes, until I went unconscious.

Splashing cold water on my head, they took their knife and cut off my hair.




Our families watched our torture as they transferred $30 million dollars to the kidnappers.


They kidnappers left us, with the camera focused on the three of us.

It was 24 hours latter that the authorities were able to track it down and rescue us.




No comments: