Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Just the start


 


The got our wrists high up our backs.  The strain on our shoulder was painful.  Then the took the ends of the rope, put it inside the bend of our elbows, and yanked our forearms together.  The tape gag flew off of my mouth from the force of my scream, but the gag was reapplied.  They turned me around, against the wall, and went to work on my friends. My shoulders felt like they were being torn from my body!




"We're going to fuckin' tie you boys up so tight you'll cry for your mommy."




"That's right boy.  Push up those sleeves and bare your arms...we want you to feel the rope on your arms!"








They beat up Ryan for his resistance and then roped him.



Their families watch as Billy was tightly gagged and hoisted up by his arms.  The wide shot showed the 5 buddies hanging and screaming in their gags!





No comments: