Saturday, February 29, 2020

All tied up.




"They handed us the duct tape.  We covered our eyes with it and circled our heads.
They handed us a rag.
We shoved it in our mouths and taped it into a tight gag...




...They handed us pieces of rope.
We tied our ankle, knees and thighs with it.
We knelt down.
They handed us handcuffs.
We cuffed our wrists behind our backs."


"We had been forced to tie ourselves up!"



"They kicked me in my back and I crashed onto the floor, hitting my face hard.  I felt them looping ropes around my elbows.  Then with a foot in my back they yanked up hard and forced my forearms and elbows together.  My gagged screams were met with a kick in my ribs and my arms were bound behind my back.
They grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees.  Looping ropes around my upper arms they lashed them to my back, circling ropes around my torso.
Putting a rope between the handcuffs, they put in between my legs, under my crouch, and around my gut.  If I moved my arms I would crush my balls."




"Kicked in the back again, and crashing onto the floor, our tied legs were bent back.  They sat on our shins, and tied our ankles to the cuffs.  Moving our hogtied bodies into a triangle, with our heads touching each others' they roped our necks together.  Now, we were unable to move!"

They left the helpless men all tied up to await their fates.


No comments: