Friday, October 25, 2019

The chairs











"I sat on the chair.  My arms we're pulled behind with my biceps pressed against the sides.  My wrists were crossed and tightly tied with rope.  Circling my biceps and the the chair with more rope, they tightly fixed my upper arms in place.  I could feel numbness and I broke out into a cold sweat as they pushed my wrists against the third chair rung and tied them to it.
Then methodically they roped me, first my neck to the upper rung, my chest to the next, my gut to the third and my waist to the last.  I realized I would have to sit here, unable to move!"


"They tied my legs together, roping around my thighs, above and below my knees and my ankles.  They pushed my feet under the chair, and with a long roped pulled my feet back, pulled by head back, shoved a rag in my mouth, and tied the rope from my feet between my teeth, gagging me. My thighs were roped next to the seat of the chair, and a cloth was made into a tight blindfold.  I could not move an inch!"




"All we could do was sweat and make gagging gurgled sounds as out spit stuck in our throats.  I figured I was tough enough to endure this, when, from the crack under the blindfold I saw and panicked....  a caulking gun was shoved into each of my ears, deafening me.!  They tightened the blindfold with duct take.  Now motionless, blind and deaf, I sat their feeling the sweat tickle my arms and chest." 

No comments: