Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Awaiting their fates






They lay in the dirt.
Their arms bound tortuously behind their backs.
They looked at each other sweaty, contorted faces.

They were not just tied up.

It was revenge torture!

Their crossed bound wrists had been pushed up their backs to their necks.  When their elbows touched, they were tied together.  After roping their forearms,  they took a steel bar and put it under their biceps and across their wrists.

They bound my upper arms to it, cutting deep into the muscle, as my veins were popping through my skin.  Pulling me by the hair to me knees, they tightly circled my whole torso with rope.  Back on my belly, they pulled my bound legs back, and hogtied me...
...my ankles to roped between my teeth and around my head, my neck pulled back adding to the agony. 
Now, trussed up and unable to move, they left us.


Numbness reduced the pain.
We screamed until we were
exhausted.

We just looked into each others eyes.

Darkness came.  The temperature dropped.
Our shirts were soaked with sweat.

Shivering and freezing, we realized how helpless and hopeless we were.


We closed our eyes... awaiting our fates.









No comments: