Sunday, January 13, 2019

Taken Hostage


He took some rope out of a backpack and tightly bound their wrists behind their back.

When he had their wrists bound, he roped their ankles together.

He removed their shoes and socks and shoved their socks into their mouths.

Finally we wrapped duct tape around their heads, blindfolding and gagging them.

One by one they carried the bound men down to the garage, where the van they had stolen was waiting.

They dumped the boys in.

One guarded them, tracing the pistol over their chests and guts while the other drove off.



======================================================================



They dumped me on a wooden floor and tied a strong rope around my feet.  Then they
hoisted me up until my head
was a few inches off the floor.



Then the roped up my arms, tying my forearms, elbows and biceps, and circling my chest and gut.
The blood was rushing to my head.  I tried to crunch up for some relief only to drop back, spraying sweat onto the floor.




We hung there strung up by our feet!
They were getting drunk and I tried to work my arms but the rope was tight.
Suddenly they cut the rope, and I crashed onto my head, knocked out.
They poured cold beer on me to wake me up.
Then one of the held me while the other tickled my feet.  I was going mad.  I figured I could take being beaten, but this was insane.

I bean to resist as best I could when he put me in a choke hold.  I was gasping for air as my feet were tickled, until he stopped.

He bent my legs back and hogtied my feet to my wrists.

Then they beat me.


They broke a few ribs.
They kicked my forearms until the broke.
Then I was hogtied.


They fired a few shots.
We were screaming in our gags in terror and fright.

Finally, pulling me by the hair they got the three of us on our knees, hogtied facing each other, and ductaped us into a mummy.

We feel onto our sides.

They drank beer for an hour tickling our feet they whole time and then left us, bound, broken and going mad.


No comments: