Saturday, November 17, 2018

Left to drown.



The Jensen brothers did as ordered and surrendered their arms behind their backs turned around and crossed their wrists.

Quickly rawhide was biting into their elbows and wrists.

Bandanna, knotted in the middle was shoved between their teeth and tied around their heads, gagging them.  A folded bandanna was used as a blindfold.

With the brothers now helpless....



...they were dumped into the quad.  Their ankles were tied.  The bounded for hours as the quad trekked through the woods.

====================================================================


It was the perfect spot to hold the boys until the ransom was paid.  The hole was 12 feet deep.  Before they put the boys in it, they would first need to finish binding them.



"I heard the sound of duct tape being torn off a roll.  They ordered me to make my hands into fists, and they taped them so my fingers were unable to try to untie my knots or the knots of my brothers.Since they bound with rope my elbows, they were able to tape up by forearms.  Roping my upper arms and yanking them tightly behind my back, they circled my whole torso with ropes lashing my arms into my spine.  They they taped up over all the ropes until I felt I was a rope and tape mummy!"




"They dropped me, head first, into the hole lowering me down by a rope tied to my feet.  I was screaming in my gag, terrorized not know what was happening since I was blindfolded.  I landed on top of my brother.  The hole was wide enough to enable us to bend our legs and be on our sides.  Soon our older brother was lowered on top of us.

As we heard them drive away we were frantic to get free.   But it was impossible with the way we were roped and taped.  It was then we heard the thunder."



"The rain poured down on us.  We were able to get our bodies so that our backs were against the walls of the hole standing up.  It was a cold rain.  We were shivering.  The water filled the hole until the rain stopped and it was up to our chests.  We were buried like that waiting for the ransom to be paid and get rescued when the storm returned and we realized we might drown.

No comments: