Sunday, November 11, 2018

Are we kidnapped?



They took the cuffs off
of my wrists, and taking my right
wrists they roped it to my left
bicep.My left wrist was tied off to my right bicep and where my
forearms overlapped behind my back they were tightly tied in the
middle.
The ripped my shirt off, tore it in two, and shoved it into both our
mouths.  They tied ropes between our teeth and around our heads
to finish the gag.
Tying up our legs and feet they
made us kneel, back to back.








They dropped a chain from the rafters and
tied it around our roped forearms so we were now bound to each other.

Then they pulled it up so our heads bent forward, our forearms were high up, but our feet were still on the
floor.

I tried to mumble through the gag asking why are you
doing this, for it was torture!!!!

But all they did was leave us like that.

We tried to find knots with our tied fingers, but none could be found.

Our shoulders were throbbing with agony.

The sweat from our faces made puddles on the floor.


Finally our kidnappers returned.



Their feet left the ground.
Their shoulder dislocated.
And their screams filled the dark room.

No comments: