Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Halpless and terrified.




 One pair of plastic cuffs were put up their arms behind their backs and bound their forearms together above their elbows.  A second pair secured their wrists.




A knotted bandanna was shoved between their teeth and tied around their heads.




Tape circled their heads, covering their gagged mouths and eyes, blinding them.



"I was helpless.  The cold sweat began to soak my shirt.  My arms were strained... I could feet the plastic cutting into my arms.

I was panicked when they kicked me to the floor.  They removed my shoes and socks, folded up my pants, and cuffed my ankles.

I was grabbed, put over somebody's shoulder, carried down to the basement, and dumped into a van.  My brother and his buddied soon joined me.

Helpless and terrified, we drove away.

Kidnapped!




"The plastic rope was weaved between my upper arms, and pulled tight so that my biceps were only a few inches apart.  More rope bound the middle of my forearms.

The tightly circled more of the rope around my chest, gut, waist, thighs, knees and calves.

When the yanked the ropes as tight as they could and knotted them..... they took a lighter and MELTED THE KNOTS!"







"We were paired off.  Our bodies were pushed  together, chest to chest.


They made us duct tape mummies, from our necks to our ankles, even taping our heads together, cheek to cheek.

Kicked onto the floor, a rope from the rafters was tied around our feet.  We were hoisted up....

...hanging up side down!"



"The whole time we were lived streamed for the ransom.

Hanging by our feet...

We were ticked tortured for their amusement.

Our roped and taped bodies jerked with insanity....

Until they stopped, packed up and left the four of us hanging..."






No comments: