Wednesday, March 10, 2021

"I saw the ropes....."


 
They kept roping us up.  Tighter and tighter they tied our arms and wrists.  When they finished we were helpless.





We were overpowered.

After the bound our wrists and even our fingers behind our backs I was gut punched to the floor.  They roped my arms until my forearms were lashed together and my biceps were only a few inches apart.  Pulling me to my knees by my hair, they circled my torso sever dozen times with the ropes. I felt I was becoming a rope mummy.



The forced us to remove our shirts before they tied us up.

They wanted the ropes to cut deep into our muscle and skin, so any struggle to escape would become torture!







After they got my arms and torso roped, I was kick to the floor and put on my belly.  My sneakers and socks were removed. my ankles crossed, and with my legs and head bent back, my ankles were hogtied to roped between my teeth and around my head.  More ropes tied my eyes blinding me.


"For the next 36 hours all we could do is lay their in our sweat and ropes, hoping that the ransom would be paid."


No comments: