Tuesday, March 6, 2018

NO TRESPASSING!




He tied their crossed wrists behind their backs.
Pushing them up toward their shoulders, he looped a rope around their necks and secured their hands.
Taking a sturdy tree branch he put it under their upper arms across their backs and tied their biceps to it.
Putting them in a row he took a long lasso and tethered their necks together, leaving a foot of space between them.
Using rags, he gagged them.

Then the march began.



The pouring rain soaked them to the skin.

The crashing of thunder was deafening.



The ropes that bound them were wet, which made them feel even tighter on their wrists and
arms.



Jake was in the lead.  His neck had been tied to the back of the truck.  He drove at a steady slow pace.
but for the tethered boys it was like jogging.  Panting for breath, for the gag made breathing hard, each know that if one collapsed all four might choke to death.

We marched like that for miles through the woods.

When they finally stopped they cut our necks free.

We collapsed in the mud,exhausted.

The two of them grabbed the ends of the branch protruding from each of my tied bicep muscles.

They dragged me into this old building.

On my knees, they cut my wrists from my neck.  Circling my bound hands, they lashed them to my back with ropes around my waist.

With my feet now tied they dragged in my friends.








We were on our bellies and could not see what they were doing until 8 ropes from the rafters dropped to the floor.  They tied two of them on each of us --- over our bound biceps and the branch, then we
were hauled up standing on our tip toes.

Our wet shirts were cut from our bodies.





Then with a thick black marker the wrote across each of our bare chests:


NO
TRESPASSING

And left us screaming in our gags hoping that somebody would find us and rescue us.

No comments: