Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saved


They grabbed Dylan's arms and pulled them behind his back.

Soon the rope was biting into his crossed wrists.

Dylan began to struggle, but one kick to his balls dropped him to the ground.

They dragged the 19 year old to the chair and put his arms behind it.



The roped Dylan at his neck...
His upper arms lashed to the sides...
His torso bound to the back of the chair at his waist and chest.
His feet pulled to the back legs and roped
His thighs tied to the seat of the chair.


I felt the sweat pour down my face and drip from my chin.
My fingers looked for a knot, but the saw my moving and taped my hands into a fist.

They then beat me until I was out cold.



They left me like that, bound and gagged, unable to move.


I was like that for a day and a half,

My struggles were worthless.  All I achieved was deep rope burn on my neck, upper arms and wrist

I finally gave up.

There was nothing I could to.  I was broken.

It was only by a freak chance that a heavy rainstorm forced a patrol of boy scouts hiking to take refuge in the barn.

They cut me free, gave first aid and food and water and called for help.

I was saved!





No comments: